White Chocolate Cranberries Cheesecake Recipe
Sweet white chocolate, sour cranberries, with cheesy taste – this foolproof recipe is irresistibly delectable to perfection.
1/3 cups of sugar
1 tsp lemon juice
6 squares white chocolate, melted
¾ cup sour cream
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 tbsp sugar
1 cup sour cream
Frosted cranberries for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 230 deg C (450 deg F)
2. In a mixer, beat together the softened cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
3. Add the melted white chocolate, ¾ cup sour cream, eggs and vanilla essence. Beat well.
4. Pour the mixture into a lightly greased 22cm (8 ½ inch) spring form pan, and smoothen the top.
5. Bake in the 230 deg C (450 deg F) oven for 10 minutes.
6. Reduce heat to 120 deg C (250 deg F) and bake for another 35 minutes.
7. Prepare topping by combining 1 cup sour cream and 2 tbsp of sugar.
8. Remove the cheesecake from the over and spread the toppings over the Cheesecake.
9. Bake for 5 minutes.
10. Remove the cheesecake from the oven. Run a sharp knife around side of the pan and let the cheesecake cool completely before removing the sides.
11. Refrigerate the cheese cake at least 5 hours or overnight.
Making Frosted Cranberries
12. Whip lightly an egg white with a fork.
13. Roll fresh cranberries in egg white, then in granulated sugar.
14. Let dry on waxed paper, then refrigerate.
15. Before serving, remove the cheesecake from the refrigerator and garnish with frosted cranberries.
Other Recipes :
Low Fat Carrot Cake Recipe - The Best I have Tasted - Using Grape Seed Oil Instead of Butter or Margarine
The text and all images on this page, unless otherwise indicated, are owned by Ingenira who hereby asserts her copyright on the material. Permission must be granted by the author in writing prior to copy or republish this article in print or online. However, please feel free to copy the first paragraph with a link back to this page. Thank you.
© Ingenira 2011